help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairebea82

Reaction score
i dont know what 2 do next??? ive been using revlon 1002 4 ages but ran out was recomended wella 12/62 i think?? anyway it went bright pink phoned technical support they said use bleach and water it went bright orange they then said do a bleach bath which has left me yellow so i thought after all this i would just test a toner guess what really really grey i just want 2 be blonde again :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Oh God, I'd be devastated if this happened to me!!

I'm no hair geek, but my advice is to get yourself booked into a good Salon ASAP and stop trying to fix it yourself... you'll have no hair left!!

the thing is im a hairdresser :cry:

Oh no, that's even worse... sorry I wasn't sure if you were or not.

I hope someone can help you on here (sorry I'm no use to you)
:hug:

Definitely need to use treatments regularly! Just tone it over and use the silver shampoo lol

Toning over hair that is already grey/blued out is going to make it worse.:eek:

What you are missing is warmth to 'bond' a toner to. Toners will not hold in an empty hair shaft.

Clarify/bath your hair to get out as much of the cool tone as possible....pale yellow is what you want. I would then two step process with semi/demi.....first get to a natural 10.....then use the desired toner...if you skip steps, the color woll not hold.

Do deep treats in between if the hair is porous or dry.

good luck...:green:

hi again i only tested the toner on a small bit at the back of my head im still yellow??? :lol:

Latest posts

Back