HELP!!! ("professional" in a bit of a sticky sit.)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalalaurz

Reaction score
hey everyone,

my name is laura and i'm new to the site. I was trying to find some colour correction tips and stumbled upon salon geek and it's just what i'm looking for! I've been hairdressing for 7 years and have been mobile for 4 and i keep coming across the same problem. Here goes!

my client went dark herself and then decided she wanted to be blonde again, so i used bleach with 12% and .03 clynol meche also with 12%. Her natural colour is about a 6-7 but when i coloured her hair last, the roots were fine but the ends were a darker colour, obviously because they had tint on them already. Has anyone got any products they can recommend to even the colour out, i know i should use a lower vol on the roots but there's always gonna be a band of light blonde from the last time i did it, how can i get rid of that without leaving another band??

very confusing!! This is te problem with working on your own, courses cost a fortune and you've got no one to ask advice!
any help would be appreciated, thanks!

laurz xx

I'm not a hair geek so can't help. Try posting this in the hair geek section or ask a moderator to move it and you may get more response. :hug:

id throw in a warm lowlight as well ,that will help to disguise the banding
not to dark maybe a 7 or 8 base

Have you tried a toner at all??

just shave her hair off completely... ? :lol:

Latest posts

Back