Help - Sally Trade Card Q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozpot

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I applied for a Sally Trade Card ages ago, at least 8-10 weeks now. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks till I get it.
I went into the local one the other day and got this number to call 0870 0500 868, but when I ring it its just a never ending line of recorded messages argh!!!!!
Can anyone help me with how I can contact Sallys to get an update on my card and actually speak to someone!!
Thank you ,

0118-944-3600

just found this on their website x

HI

It took 10 - 12 weeks for my sally's card to come through!!! when I asked at my local sally's after waiting 8 weeks they just said that they usually take 10 - 12 weeks to come through.

Bit of a pain but I'd just wait rather than spend money on a useless telphone number.:lol:

Mine took ages to - the girls in store told me it was a 3 month wait & they weren't kidding. I did get a 10% off voucher though.
I know its a pain having to take your certificates in everytime you want something but im sure it will arrive soon ! :)

I got mine about 3 years ago and do not remember it taking long at all. In fact I may have got it in store.

Can you not borrow someone elses until you get yours?

My card took ages. You can call the Sally customer service line: 0118 944 3600. I have this in my mobile, god knows how many times I have complained about the service at a certain branch. LOL.

When I went into the branch, they told me to give them a call, as it shouldn't take too long.

I didn' take my certs with me. I just took my expired student card and complained that I was still waiting. They still gave it to me at the student price.

When I went into my local Sally, I collected all my stuff I wanted to purchase and went to the counter and paid and the lady didnt even ask for my certificates!! When I asked about a trade card she said there is about a 6 month waiting period so not to bother and to just bring in my certificates every time!!

I got mine in the middle of last year and they did it all in the shop.. perhaps they have changed the rules.

i got mine in the shop...just took a certificate and viola done there and then

Mine took over just 2 months to arrive.
In the mean time I could get discounts and was never asked to prove my training.

I am still waiting after 3 months for mine! Its not too bad though, I dont really mind taking my certificates in there with me everytime - and they know me in there now!! - its just a pain in the butt waiting sooo long!

I only really use them in an emergency anyway - I do most of my ordering online now! x

Mine took a while to come through too...when I finally got through to someone they apologised profusely and explained it was to do with producing the cards that delayed things.

However they said I can take in certificates or save my receipts and claim back any difference once the card turned up. After a couple of visits the girls in my local stores knew me anyway so I never needed to bother with the card from then on.

Dont worry Lorraine, you will eventually get it. I applied in March and it came through late last week with 10% discount voucher.

I went into the one in town and they gave me a number which I called (sorry I binned it!). The lady kindly explained to me that the card will be issued and that they had a massive amount of applications to process. She said that they have like 100-200 new applications per day, so it just might come through soon!

Mine took 6 months to come and I also got a 10% off voucher for my first purchase.

just got mine after nearly a four month wait

Latest posts

Back