Help salon Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeleyp

Reaction score
Hi I need some advice I have just had a call form a local salon asking me to come in for an interview next week, for a nail tech job.

I am so nervous, she wants to see my work but I just hate being watched while I work!!:cry:

Is there any advice you can give me?
Im really excited also as this would be my dream job.:lol:
Thank you
keeleyx

go in there wearing a killer set of your own!!! if your nails look good then that will sell you straight away x also make sure your kit is clean and tidy free from dust x make sure you follow all sanitation proccedure
most of all wear a big smile and try to relax im sure you will do great xxxxx:hug:

oh also take in a portfolio of your work thats how i got my salon space by showing the owner my work xxxx

Hi, yes the porfolio is a good idea, she will be able to see what your capable of. Its hard, but try not to be nervous! If you are confident and smile, Im sure that she will be impressed. Make sure all your kit is clean and tidy, follow good hygiene steps (like already said). Let us know how you get on! xx

Latest posts

Back