Help, Shellac nails are blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susiray

Reaction score
ok girls i need help..you know when you thought you heard it all well here goes.
my client called me today she had shellac 3 times with me know no probs until she called me to say the tips of the nails have turned blue.

i went through loads of q's..touched something, fruit picking etc etc. i have managed to squeeze her in friday to remove them and have alook...

any ideas or has anyone experienced this???
susan x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

ok girls i need help..you know when you thought you heard it all well here goes.
my client called me today she had shellac 3 times with me know no probs until she called me to say the tips of the nails have turned blue.

i went through loads of q's..touched something, fruit picking etc etc. i have managed to squeeze her in friday to remove them and have alook...

any ideas or has anyone experienced this???
susan x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using SalonGeek

New pair of jeans?
Black hair dye?
Whatever, ... she has got into something and it will most likely only be a surface buff that is needed and re-top coat. Either way, it is not your fault, it is hers. There should be a cost incurred.

has she worn new jeans in dark denim?? as our hands are always in our laps when sitting down we brush against new denim and gradually the nails become blue, she probably didnt even think about it xx

I'd deff say it's down to jeans and not necessarily new ones I've got a pair of fat face ones that I've warn and washed loads and whenever I do French on my nails I end up with blue tips from putting my hands in my pockets

thanks for your replies ladies and i would never of thought of that. she does where dark jeans.
i will call her tomorrow and ask her, i bet she didn't realise.

good old salongeek so helpful big hugs Susan

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeekt

I used to get blue bits on my shellac too, turned out I was stuffing my nails down the side of my sons bed when i was making his bed ;-)

I get stained nails when I dye my hair using semi permanent blues and stuff. I usually just wipe it off with acetone free nail varnish remover.

Latest posts

Back