Help! Shellac removal - what have I done wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to try the hairdresser foil too! The cnd and magis wraps do work out quite expensive so this might be worth trying [emoji4]

I am loving the idea of hairdresser foils. I am still using up the last of my plastic backed CND wraps so think I will try this next.

I use good old tinfoil works a treat and I can cut to whatever size I like ....I previously used CND wraps but they were expensive and my clients don't care how I remove as long as it's done correctly....when I used wraps I had to pass some cost to my clients but now I don't need to do they obviously prefer it x

Thanks for all your advice guys! I may stick with the CND foil remover ones for now as I need to get used to applying the product properly first and if I start chopping and changing what I'm using so I can find out where I'm going wrong. But thanks for all the tips! :D

Ah, [emoji57]you could be right - I do tend to over think things, it's just that sometimes it makes me a good problem solver. [emoji16] However, you could be right, practicing o mm 'problem' nails isn't a great confidence booster so I should turn that into a positive & think 'If I can make these work the rest is easy!' [emoji16] - so I say to myself but hesitantly believing it [emoji23]

Thank you for your encouragement [emoji179]
You've such excellent advice given to you Mani-fique.... The one thing I would stress again... As Noreen and others have said, don't over think... This is not rocket science, this is painting nails, removing coatings; relax and ENJOY this... You know what you're doing and you'll only get better with time. Talk your clients through what you are doing so you learn a little bit more every day and it helps them trust you as a nail professional.

Most of all again.... Enjoy this. We are in the best industry in the whole world. What could possibly be better than what we get to do every day... That is a bit of the Royal WE from me, but still, I get to talk about it 24/7 so it's almost the same :)

Latest posts

Back