Help!! Shellac vs Geleration vs Bio Sculpture!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Just another thought here, but gelish have a structure gel in their system. Never tried bio, but maybe gelish with structure would equal them in strength?

It' probably does in strength although it's really only intended for extra overlay strength whereas Bio Sculpture is designed to be able to extend fully. You can really only build a short extension edge with Gelish Structure gel.

You are further forward than me then love !! I still am not entirely sure which to go with ... except obviously to stick with BS coz I love it ...
(which can be infilled) ...
I see you are a member of the Minx group ... do you use them too ?? xxx

I do my soak offs exactly like that too ... takes about 20 mins flat ... by prepping one hand and putting foils on (have them already cut) and then working on the other hand. I like soak offs .. gives me a chance to make a coffee, sit back for 20 and have a chat !!! xxxx

I personally think the markets are different - from reading all the information I see Gelish as being more or less the same as the likes of Biosculpture, Calgel etc - the soak off coloured gels.

Shellac is not an enhancement product but is designed as a natural nail polish plus - polish that lasts 2-3 weeks. The only reason I remove my Shellac after 2 weeks is not because it wont last any longer, but because it has grown - same would go for any colour on my nails.

I have many clients who go 3 weeks with their Shellac - I even had a new girl in this week who had gone 4 weeks.

I use Bio Sculpture & Gelish & yes you can extend a little with Gelish but if it needs extending more than a little then Bio Sculpture is still best.
With Gelish structure gel I would say that it takes the same length of time to soak off as Bio Sculpture.
I learnt Bio Sculpture first but if I had learnt Gelish first I would still say it's best to have Bio Sculpture to offer too.

Latest posts

Back