Help !!! spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
hi every1 was just wonderin if anyone can help me x i have just done my training for spray tanning as i want to start my own mobile business. its just that on trainin with sienna x i got sprayed a 8% and went quite dark but when i have tried this on friend it seems a lot lighter and i was just wonderin if this if due to the pressure on the gun:rolleyes:.
Also have tested on 2 people and under their arms seems to be goin a lot darker even after they have washed the colour guide off the next day was just wondering if anyone has any useful tips please:)
one last thing please i was thinkin about calling it 'on the go glo' does anyone know how to register it or to check if any1 has the same name.
sorry for it been so long winded lol x:hug:
Thnkyou in advance x

In terms of the name "on the go glo", you could try the companies house web site, Companies House - this will show you if there are any limited companies of the same name.

If you want to work as a sole trader or partnership (as opposed to a limited company), then there shouldn't be a problem if there are other sole traders or partnerships using the same name - unless they have registered it as a trademark.

Don't forget to register your web site domain name too, e.g. onthegoglo.co.uk or whatever - my recommendation for buying domain names is 123-reg.co.uk if that helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

hi every1 was just wonderin if anyone can help me x i have just done my training for spray tanning as i want to start my own mobile business. its just that on trainin with sienna x i got sprayed a 8% and went quite dark but when i have tried this on friend it seems a lot lighter and i was just wonderin if this if due to the pressure on the gun:rolleyes:.
Also have tested on 2 people and under their arms seems to be goin a lot darker even after they have washed the colour guide off the next day was just wondering if anyone has any useful tips please:)
one last thing please i was thinkin about calling it 'on the go glo' does anyone know how to register it or to check if any1 has the same name.
sorry for it been so long winded lol x:hug:
Thnkyou in advance x

i have the exact same problem, i did my training and have done three tans since. I was sprayed with 8% on the course and was noticeably darker, the three tans since are 8% too and they seemed a lot lighter after they showered, as though they had showered it all off! After the 1st attempt i thought maybe my gun was too far away so i made sure i was a hands distance away all the time and it still turned out the same!

help!

:) My thoughts would be two things, everyone tans differently so what goes on dark on you could be completely different on someone else, the other thing is, if they had moisturiser on or used a shower gel or soap with moisturisers in, it wont stay put as this works as a barrier to the solution, did you ask them what they used??
Im sure you will get to the bottom of it, it's all part of the learning hun, it helps you to sort problems now so you can learn from it.xx :hug:

As Faye has said everyone has different skin tones so the results from the same solution will be different on different people due to their own colouring and how well they tan in natural sunlight,

if you are getting different results on the same person then it could be that you have forgotten to shake your bottle of solution before dispensing the solution into your guns cup,
so the DHA is not distributed,

the other one is barriers on the skin, the client has to make sure that the shower gel or what ever they have used is rinsed off the skin 100%
hth :hug:

Thanks for the help everyone - i'll persevere! xx

thanks x:green:

Latest posts

Back