Help What is this new treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I have had a client come in this morning who has told me that alot of her friends who usally come to me are going to a mobile therapist as she does a treatment but I dont know what it is.
She said it takes 15minutes to do you can have any colour or french put on you then put your hand in a machine (which I assume is to cure what it is they have put on) and thats it ready to go. Apparently the ladies have had them on for 5 weeks with no chips but they have to go back to her to have them taken off.

Please help what is this treatment ??:irked:

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
This could be any number of soak off gel or polish products which have recently come on the market.

Where have you been LOL?

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I dont do false/gel nails so all new to me apparently the product does come in a pot so i am sure it is not a polish!! thanks for your reply:lol:

user 35377

Reaction score
From a pot, it would be a Soak Off Gel like; Eco, OPI Axxium, Akcentz, NSI Illusions, etc.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
I was actually thinking Dashing divas with gel on??? They come in lots of colors too..

Annemarie

CND Grand Master tech
Reaction score
could also be shellac, Calgel or bio sculpture gel

Terese

Reaction score
could even be gelish = painted on and then placed under a lamp doable in around 15-20 mins quicker if no manicure

Latest posts