Help?? whats the best spray tanning training course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a look on the Wow Factor website hun it will tell you where abouts all us trainers are based, if we do one to one, and if we can do training out of the salon. Any probs come back and i will tell you how to find the details.

many thanks that has helped me alot xx :):)

Was thinking of 1-2-1 training and now my daughter wants to train. Does anyone know if they give a discount for 2 people?

help?? i need to find a spray tan course near to me in bristol i really wanted to do a tantrick course but they are all to far away and also finding it hard to get models to tan as all my friends and family work do any one no if there are courses where you do not have to bring models and some courses i found i have to wait till november to do them i would really like to do one as soon as my maxi mist starter pack is being deliverd today and would love to go on a course very soon

Was thinking of 1-2-1 training and now my daughter wants to train. Does anyone know if they give a discount for 2 people?

yes they do if you want to pm me I can give you details

Latest posts

Back