Help?? whats the best spray tanning training course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyWalker

Reaction score
Hi, ive been using St Tropez tanning products for a while just for personal use and my friends. Now i'd love to learn how to do spray tans. I really don't have a clue where to start but i've been reading all your advice and it seems Tantrick is 1 of the best. I wanted to know if they come to you and train you personally or do you have to work for a salon.

Cheers.X.

www.tantrick.biz

you can go to them for training or they can come to you whichever u prefer.

I cant speak highly enough of it - the colour is fab

amb x

i notice u are in bristol....i know they have a fab trainer in your area !

Give em a ring!

amb xx

Thanks for that.So they do come to your house and train you then that would be brill.Do you no how much they charge??

LucyWalker said:
Thanks for that.So they do come to your house and train you then that would be brill.Do you no how much they charge??

best to ring to get the most up to date pricing - why not arrange or a 'demo tan' im sure u will be hooked and buy it there and then....i did !:green:

thanks for your help

Minkus, did you buy outright or do the leasing? Unfortunately info on leasing is not available on the web site at the mo!! Dont we just lurve computers!!:irked:

I was at a salon in Formby and they told me that Creative nails were the best to learn, and that Sudo (Su 'do?) tanning was the best too.

I don't use spray tanning at all so have no idea, but just passing on what someone told me.

I have just booked my training with Tantrick. It is on Fri 21st in Bristol. After lots of advice and searching the forums i choose Tantrick as it is highly recommended and by far the most unique tanning system available (you can adapt the tan to your client) The cost of training is very good and I have bought the Mini Mist package to start with.

Yep, I am a Tantrick Tanner. Had my training at home which was great and love using the minimist and the solution is a dream to apply and the end result beautiful.

I've decided to do the training with Tantrick its sounds one of the best. Thanks for helping.

How much did it cost you for the training at home and the mini mist equipment

LucyWalker said:

If you visit the website it will tell you prices. Good luck

amos78 said:
If you visit the website it will tell you prices. Good luck

Hello Amy!Look forward to meeting you on Friday :)

LucyWalker said:

Hi there, I will PM you the prices later on this afternoon when I have them to hand. Training can be done at your home, or at a training centre...the closest to you is in Hanham, Bristol :)

hiya just to change the subject slightly, do you need to have any qualifications (beauty therapy etc.) to do spray tanning or can anyone do it? i really like the sound of the tantrick tan & they have training in market harborough, & thats where i live!
thanks geex

beck x

Cathie! said:
Hello Amy!Look forward to meeting you on Friday :)

Hi Cathie! I'm very excited about Fri, can't wait to start tanning. See you on Fri.:)

thanks for that

bekibeau said:
hiya just to change the subject slightly, do you need to have any qualifications (beauty therapy etc.) to do spray tanning or can anyone do it? i really like the sound of the tantrick tan & they have training in market harborough, & thats where i live!
thanks geex

beck x
I had no beauty training and I am now Tantrick trained and I think that the equipment and the tan are great...the colour is so natural and has 4 different shades so that you can get it just right for the client depending on their skin colour and how they tan when they do natural sunbathing...best one I have ever tried, clients love it:) :)

:sad:do anyone no if tantrick spray tan course will do the training at my home i stay in bristol i rang them 2day they gave me a number to ring but they are closed on mondays the company name was cherish i have looked them up and they are far away so i rang tantrick back up so they give me another number to ring and that was a tantrick trainer in wales i really want to do the course at my home or some where closer to me and i really want to do the tantrick course but i cant seem to get any where with this i have my starter kit arriving tomorrow but i cant seem to get anywhere with booking a training course close to me help me if you can many thanks xx

Latest posts

Back