Help - Which brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bristol-beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my second day on Salon Geek so I hope I'm doing this right .....

I've just started a facial course (not only am I a new Geek but I'm also just starting out in the industry) and I absolutely love it, problem is I want/need to practice... But ... I don't have any products (apart from own C,T,M obviously). Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced starter kit that's going to include everything I need (C,T,M, Exfoliater, Mask etc)????

Thanks guys,
Vicki x

:Scared:

Hello

Congratulations about joining this industry and website. You will love it!

If you want something that is too expensive then you could try skintruth from beauty express. I used this system when i first started doing facials.

HTH
xxx

Hi Bronnie,
Thanks alot - I already love it! Got a few treatments under my belt but I've got the bug and just want to do everythng! Yeah this website is fab, it's so useful and seems to be really friendly.

That's funny as I was looking at their products (I use their handtruth for my manicures). I notice they do a starter kit for £99 at the moment so I think I may go for that.

Hello

Glad to have been of help. The starter kit is really good.

xxx

Thanks, 'cos I don't know anyone that uses it so it's great to hear a recommendation.

Quick question - do you know if it includes an exfoliator and mask? Just want to make sure I have everything I need for my routine. xx

Not sure how strict most places would be supplying you until you are qualified or have insurance.If you have problems getting a professional brand i would use Liz earle.Its excellent quality ,has everything you need,not tested on animals very reasobly priced.Many of her products are constantly in the mags and winning awards especially her cleanse and polish.

Gill thanks. I have insurance for the treatments I offer and for those I don't I'm covered under Student Insurance. I've actually purchased the Skintruth Starter Kit now but thanks for the advice. x

Skintruth is the range we use in college and clients seems to like it . they have a good product range - enjoy using it!

Latest posts

Back