Help! which Spay Tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonkydyson

Reaction score
We have tried various diff solutions. Love the machine have all the right bits and bobs and training etc but we just (we I can't) can't deside which brand to go with. We are a Boutique High end Spa. It is not just about the best solution/cheapest etc I also need to weigh up the marketig material, media profile, support, pre/after sales range. We are looking to have a lighter/golden shade for the fair skins a dark and a rapid tan for the quick fixers etc. NB we have tried a couple of the rapid tans and although the guide colour gave a nice dark colour on washing off the depth didn't seem to be there? Please someone guide me, I'm going out of my mind and just dont want to get this wrong!!:eek:

I use Sienna X and love it, as do my clients. The aftersales support is fantastic and so is their customer service.

I originally chose them (partially!) because of their marketing image, all of their posters, etc use a model who isn't appealling just to the younger market, it's all very tasteful (I wasn't keen on the gold lame bikini look of some companies!).

HTH x

picking your spray tan solution is the hardest thing to do!! Everyone has massively different experiences and opinions, and you will get about 10 conflicting opinions on every tan! I use OMG at the moment. I did my training with them and bought my kit with them. They are great Betsy the trainer was great and the solution is a fab colour, no orange, great application, dries quickly and is a good price, but they dont have any merchandising/retail stuff yet and I dont like the wear off. I have read threads on here about the drying time being really bad, but I think it dries really quickly. Some people love sienna x some dont the same with all the different tans. It is just trial and error really. I am trying Crazy Angel because I have seen good reviews and I just love the packaging and retail products. Unfortunatley no matter how many recommends you get it is about what suits you good luck hun xxx

i use OMG too really like but to be honest i would love to have xen tan i looooooove it so much but come i gallons so u cant just buy a litre hich really put me off so dissapointing :cry:

Give vani-t a try I find it great, also it's mor than just a fake tan, great way to Market it! Ring for a sample and see what you think :D what about trying Laurens way or the is it celebrity tan havnt tried them!

I would definatley recommend trying Unreal. I spent soooo long trying different samples and other than Vani-t nothing else came close to this one in my opinion x

We have tried various diff solutions. Love the machine have all the right bits and bobs and training etc but we just (we I can't) can't deside which brand to go with. We are a Boutique High end Spa. It is not just about the best solution/cheapest etc I also need to weigh up the marketig material, media profile, support, pre/after sales range. We are looking to have a lighter/golden shade for the fair skins a dark and a rapid tan for the quick fixers etc. NB we have tried a couple of the rapid tans and although the guide colour gave a nice dark colour on washing off the depth didn't seem to be there? Please someone guide me, I'm going out of my mind and just dont want to get this wrong!!:eek:

I use Solspa and swear by it. I regularly tan a lady who owns a boutique, is a model and was a beauty therapist so she knows a good tan! Excellent colour, great fade off an definately no orange..... there are some very "fashionable" brands out there that have an orange undertone so get some samples and test on as many skin types and tones as possible!

picking your spray tan solution is the hardest thing to do!! Everyone has massively different experiences and opinions, and you will get about 10 conflicting opinions on every tan! I use OMG at the moment. I did my training with them and bought my kit with them. They are great Betsy the trainer was great and the solution is a fab colour, no orange, great application, dries quickly and is a good price, but they dont have any merchandising/retail stuff yet and I dont like the wear off. I have read threads on here about the drying time being really bad, but I think it dries really quickly. Some people love sienna x some dont the same with all the different tans. It is just trial and error really. I am trying Crazy Angel because I have seen good reviews and I just love the packaging and retail products. Unfortunatley no matter how many recommends you get it is about what suits you good luck hun xxx

Thanks Emma - I've seen the crazy angel stuff can you let me know how you find it, tones fade off etc? :)

Hi, if you would like to try a sample from Sunless Solutions please let me know via a PM.

Nat :)

Latest posts

Back