Help - Which training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieC

Reaction score
I have completed all of my basic nails courses at the LCBT, and am now looking to start my nail extentions.

Can anyone reccoment the best course/produt to train in. I have sen that there are a few home study nail courses, has anyone tried these?

I quite like the creative nail system, has anyone train with them in this, if so where?

Sorry to be very vague but im not quite sure what to ask without bombarding you ll with questions.

Thanks! x

Hi Sophie,

I dont know much about the creative training. However alot of the geeks on here have trained with them. I trained with RejuveUK, they provide training on Professionails and found the training and after support great. HTH

I trained with CND i done their brisa conversion course. They have training centres all over the UK here is their number 0845 210 6060 give them a call to find out more information, their courses are fantastic, in depth and you receive a full accredited certificate.x

Latest posts

Back