Help with a new supplier - same quality as Tasha Jacks please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I know that there are so many posts on here asking for suppliers but I am REALLY stuck
I used TJ and more recently, however after an incident with poor quality hair which has left me in a "situation" let's say!
I now have a brilliant supplier however the hair is always different, and some clients like natural waves and others like poker straight!
I love love the hair from my new lady but would also like to have a second supplier on back up just in case she doesn't have the colour I need.
I have tried celeb choice from beauty works but find it still changes appearance after 6 weeks of washing - it must have a coating on it
Does anyone on her know any other supplier that sells a good quality loose hair that I can bond myself - I'm really after ponytails like the ratajacks supply - something like my profile pic
- like I say I do love my new supplier just that i need a back up too xxx I would now like to add that I am back to ordering from Tasha Jacks again and all the hair has been brilliant

Last edited:
I'm sure I read a post on transform extensions wall the Start of the year about bulk hair
Never used it mindwe stick with their tipped as its so much easier

Have you tried our hair call our office and we would be more than happy to send you some sample hair.
0208 5276166
Love
Wonderful Hair
xxxxx

https://www.facebook.com/hair.p.extensions - hair port by valentine offers bulk hair that you can tip yourself for somereason they only have a facebook page now and no website. ive never used the hair but have seen others on her mention how good the hair is hope this helps :)

Archie Lloyds hair extensions is definitely up there with tasha jacks. The hair lasts a year plus. I use it on my VIP clients x

Archie Lloyds hair extensions is definitely up there with tasha jacks. The hair lasts a year plus. I use it on my VIP clients x

With out sounding rude the sjk and archie lloyd "shops" look very similar possibily a sister company to sjk? and it puts me off there is no address or number either to contact them

Thankyou I will find them - love you !!

With out sounding rude the sjk and archie lloyd "shops" look very similar possibily a sister company to sjk? and it puts me off there is no address or number either to contact them
Oooo interesting

I use wonderful hair EXTENSİON there premium range is beautiful and lasts for months

They are word for word identical this was bought up in a previous post

Yeah I have just seen they are quite similar. Strange? But completly different stuff. Maybe the same website builder.I have looked at transforms wording and hair planets and sjk they all seem to copy each other. Maybe sister companies. Like tasha jacks and her uncle's company? I have asked sjk and they have said they are not the same company but they are considering stocking there Russian range. I am assuming it will be more expensive than archies. I notice transform always copies sjk on facebook and I often wondered are they together somehow.

ps I use all the above companies and found for hard to please clients Archies is definitely the best. The hair is completely different to sjk hair.

I have started to use Archie Lloyd and I love it! I fancied something different and decided to treat myself. The quality of the hair is fantastic. I found it much better than any of my other suppliers
I would definitely recommend them :)

Used Archie lloyds it's as good if not better than tjs.Not related or in business with any other hair company. I no this for a fact. Tried and tested it on many clients and I'm am truely pleased.

Hi everyone
I know that there are so many posts on here asking for suppliers but I am REALLY stuck
I used TJ and more recently Michael her dad however after an incident with poor quality hair which has left me in a "situation" let's say!
I now have a brilliant supplier however the hair is always different, and some clients like natural waves and others like poker straight!
I love love the hair from my new lady but would also like to have a second supplier on back up just in case she doesn't have the colour I need.
I have tried celeb choice from beauty works but find it still changes appearance after 6 weeks of washing - it must have a coating on it
Does anyone on her know any other supplier that sells a good quality loose hair that I can bond myself - I'm really after ponytails like the ratajacks supply - something like my profile pic
- like I say I do love my new supplier just that i need a back up too xxx
Hi I used to use Micheal too .. And have never found quality of his European anywhere else .. But as we all know every bundle of hair will always be slighty different and sometimes you can just get a bad batch .. But I'm assuming he will not refund. The only other supplier with equal quality are Hugo Royer .. They are alittle more expensive than Micheal but the quality is superb .. Ive never seen better quality hair in my years of being a technician, If you call for a sample you won't be disappointed.. Hth x

Last edited:
Hi Meerubrooks,
I hope after our recent conversation you felt reassured and that the hair you ordered was of the high quality you would expect from us. We look forward to hearing from again you soon.
Tasha Jacks

We may offer what you are looking for, take a look at our website or give us a call and we can send you out some samples.

Has any one used euphoria one? I've just changed from
Additional lengths and used their Brazilian for the first time, it's too early for feed back from client, but has anyone else used them?

I need desperate help on re tipping hair x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back