Help With Bones In Face Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkiessfingers

Reaction score
:cry::irked: hi every one. just wondering if any ones knows a link for the bones to the face. am doing level 2 beauty. and am finding it hard to remember the bones. x

You need a good anatomy and physiology book.Your tutors will be able to recommend one for the course.

thank you. for your quick replys. great xx

hi, the head is made up of eight cranial bones, fourteen facial bones, the hyoid bone in the throat and three tiny bones called ossicles in each ear, which is part of the hearing mechanism. when I did my sports massage etc I bought Anatomy, physiology and pathology for the massage therapist by su fox and darien pritchard it is a great book to get, good luck with your course.

I would definetly buy a text book. The one I have is Anatomy & Physiology Therapy Basics - By Helen Mcguiness.

I found it really helpful and still use it now. Its very well laid out and easy to read, its not one of those books which is block text, can't get my head around them !

I had to learn all the bones of the face for my Indian head exam and the way that I learnt them was, to write on post -its and then stick them on a willing victim's face!LOL The fact that the volunteer was a Northern 50+ co-worker that smoked, drank in the club every night and was a mans man makes the experience still remain in my mind.

thank you ive been playing on the bbc interactive bone game. thats great thank you. and am going to have fun with my kids sticking post its on them
that will remind me for sure... YOU ARE ALL GREAT:hug:

Latest posts

Back