Help with colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do roughly the same as Jaimie but I would adjust my tone depending on how it lifted during bleach bath process. You may get loads of red and so will need a smidge of green.
Colour correction is all about your colour wheel so study it :) colours opposite each other will neutralise eachother.
ColourGirly- what are you trying to prove? Other people are allowed to make suggestions you know? You really do not have to make such aggressive responses ALL the time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have this pinned at your colour bar and in your staffroom :)

Attachments

• 1404941246056.jpg
    1404941246056.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 79
How is it aggressive? I pointed out that her idea wouldn't work and why and were there any other suggestions there?

If someone has no understanding of Colour correction do you agree with just dishing out some vague advice and no understanding of what and why?

I'm surprised by your comments after some of your posts.......
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404941366.193511.jpg

Do you mean I have no understanding ?

How is it aggressive? I pointed out that her idea wouldn't work and why and were there any other suggestions there?

If someone has no understanding of Colour correction do you agree with just dishing out some vague advice and no understanding of what and why?

I'm surprised by your comments after some of your posts.......
View attachment 70040

Every post you come across as a little bit like a "I know everything and you know nothing" kinda gal. It makes you sound a tad defensive.
I think that was a post for someone who had qualified in hair and had never practiced it, instead choosing beauty- so I think advising them to see a pro, based on their own admission that they are "clueless" is actually pretty nice.

Am not going to argue with you, I just think that you need to allow others to have an opinion.

Do you mean I have no understanding ?

Haha! No sorry ......

I just felt the original suggestion was quiet random with no colour theory behind it, I'm always as cautious giving advice in this case as I am a non pro.
Sorry to cause such a stir, it wasn't intentional x

Haha! No sorry ......

I just felt the original suggestion was quiet random with no colour theory behind it, I'm always as cautious giving advice in this case as I am a non pro.

The OPs suggestion wasn't that random. She knew she had to neutralise the warmth and I remember being just qualified and thinking blue ash solved all.

Every post you come across as a little bit like a "I know everything and you know nothing" kinda gal. It makes you sound a tad defensive.
I think that was a post for someone who had qualified in hair and had never practiced it, instead choosing beauty- so I think advising them to see a pro, based on their own admission that they are "clueless" is actually pretty nice.

Am not going to argue with you, I just think that you need to allow others to have an opinion.

Next time I'll tell her to crack on with that colour correction...... I'll keep my technical advice to myself as it's so unwanted from now.

The OPs suggestion wasn't that random. She knew she had to neutralise the warmth and I remember being just qualified and thinking blue ash solved all.

It was a base 6 for all that it's worth.

Haha! No sorry ......

Oh right , I see where you're coming from. It's cool :)

It was a base 6 for all that it's worth.

Good job she came on and asked for advice then isn't it? Just a shame she was belittled because she doesn't yet possess the plethora of knowledge that you do.

Snap! I used to think blue ash was the answer to everything unwanted in hair tone haha

Snap! I used to think blue ash was the answer to everything unwanted in hair tone haha

I always wondered why my blondes went khaki lol

Jeeeeez I apologised didn't I??!!

I actually was asking her how the strand test came out and what starting base she had, what brand she use, what was the result she wanted.

I pointed out she need green to neutralise and 10.1 might be too light to tone with.

Or I could have given her just an answer but more info needed to be given for that anyway!!

Latest posts

Back