Help with deposit and cancellation policy please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
Does anyone have a template or anything I could look at please!

I'm looking to put something together for weddings saying that 50% of the final bill must be paid to secure the date. Also that it's non refundable.

I know it sounds harsh, but I did a trial for a lady and her two bridesmaids last week. She booked in for this coming Saturday, but she has now text saying that it will be just her now as her friend is doing the bridesmaids for free.

I'm really miffed as she took photos at the trial so they are just going to copy what I did. I don't have anything in place yet so can't say much about it. Just want to stop this happening again, or at least put people off doing it.

Just put t&c apply on your price list and print up separately
"all services over £x be they single or multiple bookings with a total over £x will incur a £x x% non refundable deposit to be paid on trial/ consultation. This does not affect your statutory rights"
Maybe out on there about the need for skin tests with colours and the t&c of special offers/ discount vouchers etc... So it's all in one, reduces paper wastage and they see it all in one go rather than asking for each individual t&cs xoxo

That's brilliant thank you :)

I do state on my price list about skin tests. You are right about having all t&c in one place, great idea, will add another page to my website lol

Thanks for the help, much appreciated x

Latest posts

Back