Help with eyebrow waxing..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started off on the btech but was doing full time & working too much so I switched to nvq! 15 years ago thou x

Lol Serenity Beauty!! I started the thread and I'm still confused.....I was taught the exact same as you but it seems it was just the two of us!! Maybe that's how they are teaching newbies-which course did you do? PGx

Hi there, it's definitely warm
Wax once only. You could call your college to ask the tutor to confirm just for your peace of mind though? I remember a few weeks into the course of the students had a burn on her eyelid, it turned out she was waxed twice with warm wax...

I month think I could ask my tutor! Lol on account of the fact it was more than 15 yr ago! I really think they should do like 1 or 2 day workshops every few years to update professionals on changes I'n the industry! Eg waxing with one spatulas per dip, or bikini's now being so much more than before, the visible hair when ur wearing a bikini!!!

I month think I could ask my tutor! Lol on account of the fact it was more than 15 yr ago! I really think they should do like 1 or 2 day workshops every few years to update professionals on changes I'n the industry! Eg waxing with one spatulas per dip, or bikini's now being so much more than before, the visible hair when ur wearing a bikini!!!

Totally agree! And in college we have to use the 'dip & drizzle' now. 2 spatulas, 1 for dipping and the other for applying the wax to the area.

Hi there, it's definitely warm
Wax once only. You could call your college to ask the tutor to confirm just for your peace of mind though? I remember a few weeks into the course of the students had a burn on her eyelid, it turned out she was waxed twice with warm wax...

I unfortunatly have a scar on my eyebrow :( and I am 100% sure its from waxing at college!! i qualified about 2 years ago and since i have started tinting my eyebrows and doing a dif shape I have noticed it!

Sorry to crash thread lol..this has made me nervous about eyebrow waxing now, I am starting to "get back into beauty" so going to test this out on my sister, think im gunna go for talc and warm wax! x x x

I am starting to "get back into beauty" so going to test this out on my sister, think im gunna go for talc and warm wax! x x x
Sisters make fab guinea pigs-lol!! My sister will always volunteer herself for me to practice new stuff on!!

Sisters make fab guinea pigs-lol!! My sister will always volunteer herself for me to practice new stuff on!!

They sure do!! Im doing a sailor themed pedicure on her tonight lol!!x x

Latest posts

Back