Help with going platinum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charleyfarley

Reaction score
i have a client who wants to go platinum. I use wella colours. Her roots are about 7/1. she normally has foils of 12/0 and 9.3 alternate. She did have an all over 4/75 which we gradualy bleach bathed and foiled out. Her hair is fine but lots of it and is in quite bad condition. What would be the best way to achieve this?

i have a client who wants to go platinum. I use wella colours. Her roots are about 7/1. she normally has foils of 12/0 and 9.3 alternate. She did have an all over 4/75 which we gradualy bleach bathed and foiled out. Her hair is fine but lots of it and is in quite bad condition. What would be the best way to achieve this?

Hi, are there any bits of natural darker bits left in there too ?

if in doubt ,dont do it . Take test strands to establish weather the hair will break or disolve . It may be better to ease her into it ,with either foiling or slicing bleach in up to near white , either with the other colours or without and applying a toner if needed . Obviously , the more bleach there is the more obvious damage there will be to the hair . It is a loverly look but requires a lot of upkeep even if it is bleach foils as a pose to a full head , your client needs to be aware of careful washing ,brushing , doing conditioning treatments and having to get it cut regulary.

Latest posts

Back