help with home deliveries of fresh farm produce

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i'm looking for a good place to get some fresh meat and dairy products delivered from, i've gone through loads of internet sites but i really dont know what one to go with....do any of you geeks buy products like this online?

i'm fed up eating tesco/asda meat....i'm looking for something a bit special and with a good bit of flavour to it

any help would be appreciated

stanleyann

Well my husband is in the meat trade, but we do not do home deliveries and you are a bit far away.

Can you not find a local butcher to supply some prime Aberdeen Angus or Orkney gold beef? They are the best.

I used to use an organic home delivery service for my fruit and veg called Riverford..but I do not think they deliver in your area, but they may know of a company that does.

www.riverford.co.uk

I know what you mean about Tesco and Asda meat, it just is not the same.

I would highly recommend Donald Russell from Inverurie clicky here
I have tasetd a few things and they are gorgeous! I havent used the delivery service as my aunt gets stuff for me but I have heard very good reports about the deliveries. They will deliver your goods chilled or frozen and do good value mixed boxes.
HTH
KxXx

nemotail said:
I would highly recommend Donald Russell from Inverurie clicky here
I have tasetd a few things and they are gorgeous! I havent used the delivery service as my aunt gets stuff for me but I have heard very good reports about the deliveries. They will deliver your goods chilled or frozen and do good value mixed boxes.
HTH
KxXx

donald russell was one of the websites i looked at but unfortunately their packs are far too big, my freezer isnt the biggest in size.......:sad:

stanleyann

thanks for the link, just had a look, i like the fact it delivers everything incuding fruit and veg etc

i will have a better look later on and see exactly what they have to offer

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back