Help with loyalty scheme please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
I am thinking of introducing a loyalty scheme but I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Here's the basics: I'm mobile with a fairly healthy client base looking to retain the clients I have. I only do nails, but I do enhancments and manicures.

Here's my dilemma: If I offer pay for 5 rebalances and get the 6th free or half price then I'm doing myself out of money because at the moment they pay anyway..... I don't have any other treatments to offer as the free one, so should I offer a retail voucher instead? Or should I offer the 6th rebalance half price? What if a client decided to have a soak off and new set as her cheap treatment? I'd be well out of pocket....... Also, I don't want to look desperate (because I'm not), I'm just protecting my asset so to speak!

Can anyone give me a bit of advice please? Cheers guys xx

I think retail vouchers are a great idea, or how about offering a complimentary hand massage to pamper your clients as your way of saying thank you ? That way its your time your offering not losing money on expensive products
x

How about offering them an incentive if they recommend a friend?

This way you keep your existing clients happy with a voucher or free gift/treatment and potentially gain new business.

I am thinking of introducing a loyalty scheme but I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Here's the basics: I'm mobile with a fairly healthy client base looking to retain the clients I have. I only do nails, but I do enhancments and manicures.

Here's my dilemma: If I offer pay for 5 rebalances and get the 6th free or half price then I'm doing myself out of money because at the moment they pay anyway..... I don't have any other treatments to offer as the free one, so should I offer a retail voucher instead? Or should I offer the 6th rebalance half price? What if a client decided to have a soak off and new set as her cheap treatment? I'd be well out of pocket....... Also, I don't want to look desperate (because I'm not), I'm just protecting my asset so to speak!

Can anyone give me a bit of advice please? Cheers guys xx

How about pay for 5 treatments get % of your 6th!

You said you wanted to offer a loyalty scheme to retain your healthy client base, like you said if you offer a free treatment you will be out of pocket when they pay for it anyway!
You seem to have done fine up to now without a loyalty scheme.
How about just keeping record of all your clients birthdays and at christmas just send them a 50% (or whatever % you choose) voucher/ card to use of their next treatment!
By doing that its a thank you for their loyalty!!!!
Emma xx

Latest posts

Back