Help with male nude tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanmequick

Reaction score
Hi to all,

Just wondering if any of you tanning males nude?

I am getting more and more requests from male clients to be tanned nude. Kinda freaks me out as till now Ive been tanning males only with underwear on but dont want to louse out on clients due to my inhibition. Need advice.

Personally it wouldn't bother me.....the blasts of cold air would stop anything getting bigger, more likely to shrivel up and be highly embarrassing for him.

What is it exactly that bothers you about it? Would you be uncomfortable with a full body massage with a male for example where touch is involved?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

We was talking about this on a course I went on recently and one of the girls that has a lot of male clients gets them to wear a sock to cover up a certain area lol

Personally it wouldn't bother me.....the blasts of cold air would stop anything getting bigger, more likely to shrivel up and be highly embarrassing for him.

What is it exactly that bothers you about it? Would you be uncomfortable with a full body massage with a male for example where touch is involved?

I think it is completely different to offer massage to a man and have one standing stark ******* naked in front of you for a tan!

I totally agree that cold blasting air isn't really much of a turn on!
If you're happy doing it, then do it, if not, not!

I rarely get asked for tans on guys, but would prefer pants on if I'm honest. I often have ladies ask if they can go nude, but no guys - yet!

Vicki x

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a client male convinced him to wear two thongs to cover his bits, but thing is that is very exciting for him to have a tan even with thongs on. He was insisting and still is in having no tan lines, plus he been asking me awkward questions. So worries me a bit.

I did do a male nude tan recently for a fitness competition and client and I was fine. Just this one worries me sick. I did specify to the above one that I only offer spray tan services nothing else. But I find it v odd anyway.

Erm, do you have to lift 'it' out of the way? And how would you tan the underneath of 'it'?
Why would anyone want their ******* tanned anyway???
*sniggers*

Ive been tanning ppl from 5 yrs ladies nude no problem, with males I find it tricky.

Got a client male convinced him to wear two thongs to cover his bits, but thing is that is very exciting for him to have a tan even with thongs on. He was insisting and still is in having no tan lines, plus he been asking me awkward questions. So worries me a bit.

I did do a male nude tan recently for a fitness competition and client and I was fine. Just this one worries me sick. I did specify to the above one that I only offer spray tan services nothing else. But I find it v odd anyway.

He is a perv, get rid of him

I've got to say that if I wanted a spray tan (which I don't) I wouldn't want to wear anything because I wouldn't want tan lines, so I kind of understand where he is coming from.

Could you just have someone in the room with you?

I've got to say that if I wanted a spray tan (which I don't) I wouldn't want to wear anything because I wouldn't want tan lines, so I kind of understand where he is coming from.

Could you just have someone in the room with you?

she says he finds it exciting? does her excited mean the same as mine? if it does would you do it?

Maybe I should offer this service. I'd be delighted to say to a guy who started 'playing up'

' Oh ... what is that, ? It looks like a **** only smaller'.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

maybe i should offer this service. I'd be delighted to say to a guy who started 'playing up'

' oh ... What is that, ? It looks like a **** only smaller'.

Sent from my gt-n7100 using salongeek mobile app

lol!

she says he finds it exciting? does her excited mean the same as mine? if it does would you do it?

I thought that was a previous client that she had tanned, didn't realise this was the one she was talking about.

I would have someone in the room with me with this particular person. If her gut feeling says no then she needs to listen to that.

In all seriousness everyone, can we please keep the thread on topic in an effort to help answer the OP 's question?

Thank you.

Hi,

Have you recently advertised on a free site? I had very similar years ago when i did. Ive also read threads on here with a guy asking very similar questions. I think there are some odd ones who enjoy making therapists squirm and ask provocative questions for a reaction with no intention of ever booking. You are not there for there 'entertainment' I would give a standard professional but firm response about what you expect from clients. I found once they didnt get a reaction they stopped texting.

To answer your question i think first you need to decide if you are happy to offer naked tans to clients. I will do them salon based as I feel that has less risk and i have safety training & no problem frogmarching any pervs out the door. I wouldnt be happy doing them mobile.
I have done tans for bare bottom butlers and they didnt wear anything. However i knew them and they didnt ask pervy questions & i just tell them to move things about as you would tell tehm to move an arm etc. Go with your gut instinct if a client doesnt feel right..be too busy to book them in

good luck

Hello I have some make clients who don't make me feel in easy and some who have in the past so it just depends person to person. However as a general rule I don't advertise I do tans on men, however I do a lot of fitness models and men for that deep dark tan and it's pretty much thing and usually stays put. Most men r just as embarest as what you are so I don't have issues. However I wouldn't do males naked and my partner husband man would have huge issue with it.
So depends on r personal circumstances and individual so we can't actually answer that for you.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I think it is completely different to offer massage to a man and have one standing stark ******* naked in front of you for a tan!

I totally agree that cold blasting air isn't really much of a turn on!
If you're happy doing it, then do it, if not, not!

I rarely get asked for tans on guys, but would prefer pants on if I'm honest. I often have ladies ask if they can go nude, but no guys - yet!

Vicki x

I was asking about the massage as was wondering if it was one on one treatments with males that make the OP uncomfortable. ..... but reading on through this thread this particular client sounds a bit strange and I think I would insist on him wearing something if he's got excited while wearing thongs!

If it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it

Thank you very much for all the replies, after 1h of messaging backwards and forwards with the client, where he also mentioned a condom Ive decided that is to much for me and cant deal with, and at the end of day we do have the right in selecting out own clientele Ive decided that is a big NO for me in tanning this client, and I will stick to my own rules, boxers on, unless client needs the tan for a nude photo or film production or fitness competition.

I never felt more awkward in my life in even explaining to someone why I am so reluctant.

I think my health a d safety values much more then £20 in my pocket.

Xx
Gabriela.

Thank you very much for all the replies, after 1h of messaging backwards and forwards with the client, where he also mentioned a condom Ive decided that is to much for me and cant deal with, and at the end of day we do have the right in selecting out own clientele Ive decided that is a big NO for me in tanning this client, and I will stick to my own rules, boxers on, unless client needs the tan for a nude photo or film production or fitness competition.

I never felt more awkward in my life in even explaining to someone why I am so reluctant.

I think my health a d safety values much more then £20 in my pocket.

Xx
Gabriela.

Good decision Gabriela. This man is just in it for kicks! I would never treat him again, pants or no pants!!!

Well done for listening to your gut. It's normally right ;)

XxxX

One thing I would like to mention regarding to those out there who offer a mobile service.

A fiend of mine each time she dates new guys she does a background check on them. Walks in the local police station and asks for this background check so that she knows with who shes dealing with.

My client has a certain history so Ive called the police today/ non emergency and asked if I could do a background check just so I can relax that Im safe going and see this client, that ain't any dangers there for me considering the whole thing I found so awkward and strange.

Guess what considering we are professionals, we cannot do that background check unless we are actually living or in a relationship with the person ... I was disappointed as I go in peoples home day in and out and I never know what or who is waiting for me and just have to put my hopes and trust that everything gonna be ok. I guess is just the risk we have to take to be able do our job.

Wish would be a law to actually protect us more.

Latest posts

Back