Help with 'Mantain Facial Skin Condition' Assignment please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire-Bear

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me.....it's 9.45 on Sunday evening and I'm getting no-where. Have checked all my therapy books (and I have quite a few) and have been surfing like crazy but I'm still stuck on the following:

Diseases and disorders of bones (head and neck only)

Diseases and disorders of muscles (head and neck only)

I was on holiday when the assignment was set so only have my college buddy's notes..............I spoke with the tutor last week and she said that she went through these when she set the assignment (as I wasn't there that week that comment was a great help!!!:irked:).

The assignment has to be handed in on Wednesday and I'm really panicking now..........................

Please help me.

Diseases and disorders of bones (head and neck only)- you have Oeoarthritis,(bone arthritis), Arthritis, rhematism, throacic curvature, cant think of anymore.

Unsure of muscles!!

Sorry i cant help with any answers hun but if you do a search on the site this question will have been asked before and links will have been given so hopefully you will be able to find your answers hth

Perhaps a stroke would count for muscles as people who have had one loose muscle contol and also possibly have skin sensitiviity problems.

My dad had a nerve disease called Trigeminal Neuralga in his face (my pals mother had it too). It is incrediblly painful disease and also once the surgery has been performed they have a TOTAL LOSS of feeling in that area.

Hope that helps.

Trish :hug:

Thanks for all your help so far.......................but I've googled and still can't find the diseases and disorders that affect the head and neck areas!!!! (Am I being thick or what?)

Does anyone know of any good anatomy and physiology websites?

I've managed to find bells palsy and whip lash so far but anymore help would be greatly appreciated........time is running out!

Thanks for all your help so far.......................but I've googled and still can't find the diseases and disorders that affect the head and neck areas!!!! (Am I being thick or what?)

Does anyone know of any good anatomy and physiology websites?

I've managed to find bells palsy and whip lash so far but anymore help would be greatly appreciated........time is running out!

What literature was supplied by you college - or what literature did they recommend to you? If you use the literature recommended by them you know you are on the right tracks.

Latest posts

Back