Help with my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Effect

Reaction score
hiya guys!

I'm currently in the middle of making a website. I dont have many people to look at it so it would be great if anyone could take a look at what I've done so far and give me some criticism it would be great :)

Its not completed 100% yet and I know there is spelling errors but I'm looking for stuff like....are my descriptions accurate? do you feel something doesn't belong on a certain page and/or should be moved or given its own home.

Sorry I know everyone asks for this, I just don't want to put it up and spend money on taking the ads away etc and it be confusing to clients etc

The Nail Effect Home

p.s any criticism is good criticism and I promise not to get all stroppy over your opinions :lol: i luv you all for the way we all think individually

p.p.s I just want to say a BIG thank you to Carl from Verve. He made my logo for me and it took many many tries lol but it does look the bomb on there. I hope to be enlisting him to do it properly for me when Ive saved up some cash. He honestly does work wonders.

Last edited:
Hi Dee have you spoke to Ruth Mills on this?? She's a geek member and very helpful :)

Wow it's really good!! I actually can't see a fault!!hehe
if only you were nearer to me I'd come to you! :hug:

Hi Dee

I had a quick look at your website and think it looks great.

Just an observation but I'm not sure the general public will all know what you mean by 'L&P' on your Enhancements page - they may not realise that it's 'acrylic'.

There's quite a few typing errors (I know it's never easy to spot your own errors)... I'll list them if you'd like.

I'm not a 'techie' but seems like a really nice website to me - I like the page turning effect.

Good Luck with it!

Sx

(PS - My cousin lives in Minster and my Auntie at Warden Bay)

wow thanks for all your comments :hug:

I haven't asked Ruth yet as I thought id get a bit more on there before PMing her :)

There are a few typos, unfortunately I cant find a spell checker as such on wix. If you spot any I'm missing out on please feel free Id be very grateful for it.

I wasn't sure on using the term "acrylic" (my educator used to slap my wrists for using the term) but I can see your point on the "L&P" do you think product might be a better term considering its under the Liquid and Powder title?

:hug: its also very nice to hear some people know about us Sheppey folk lol

Last edited:
Love it!
I think it looks fun and funky. I know if i lived near you i would defo book after looking at the website.
Good look to you.

Gemma x
p.s you work very long hours remember the saying, all work and no play....

Latest posts

Back