Help with name for my mobile business, sorry, another naming thread :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Hello everybody! As some of you know, I am in the process of setting up mobile and I am trying to pick a name.
There is a few things that mean things to me that could maybe be used somehow as a name, but i am just not sure which one etc etc. So if i give you some info, i would be really gratefull if you could help me out, as i know you are all so creative on here.
I want something a bit girly, or pretty, or flowery etc but something modern too if that makes sence.
I had come up with Amethyst Beauty as amethyst is my birthstone, but there is no amethyst beauty domain name left unless i made it amethyst mobile beauty, which i dont really want to do as eventually i want to rent somewhere and dont want to have to faff around changing names and websites etc. there is also an amethyst health and beauty about 40 miles away, so dont want to course any problems
I also wanted something maybe to incorporate the word rose, as this was my late grandmas name who was very very special to me, but again, i cant think of anything that goes with it.
I then thought of blossoming beauty, but again not sure.
I am going to be doing all beauty and nails treatments.

Any ideas at all would be fab, because i cant start making flyers etc untill i have a name :irked:

Many thanks
Rachel xxx

oooo forgot to mention, i love butterflies too. just incase this helps anybody lol xxx

Unfortunately Flower theme names and butterfly designs are quite common as they are liked by a lot of people. I could only think of Vintage Rose beauty, but vintage Rose is already a website! Vintagerosebeauty.co.uk is available though. You could then have a very vintage girly look to your website. Vintage is in at the moment, strangely and done well can have a modern twist!

Last edited:
English Rose
Rose Petal
Peace (that's the rose I had in my wedding bouquet.......!!! ps we're still together!

I really really like blossoming beauty. You could even have the slogan 'beauty treatments to help you blossom' or something similar. I think it's girly, pretty, you've incorporated the use of flowers by using the word blossom, and above all it's very unique :)

I really really like blossoming beauty. You could even have the slogan 'beauty treatments to help you blossom' or something similar. I think it's girly, pretty, you've incorporated the use of flowers by using the word blossom, and above all it's very unique :)

It's lovely but someone else got there first in terms of websites :hug:

ive just had a look on 123-reg and they have blossoming-beauty.co.uk available! :)think this could be the one maybe! xx

hmmmm ive just been sat here pretending to answer the phone saying out loud ''good morning, blossoming beauty, rachel speaking...'' and it just doesnt sound quite right i dont think. argh this is so hard! xxx

Hmmm... how about 'Beauty Blossom/s'? I can hear it now... 'Good morning Beauty Blossom, Rachel speaking' It almost sounds like you're giving the client a compliment! :)

hmmm i really like the blossom part. i quite like blossom beauty. i just worry that its a bit too girly girly if you know what i mean? i wont be treatment men mobile so thats not a problem, i just dont know if its a modern as i want it x

duhh! just realised the domain aint available for blossom beauty! grrr. and i dont think i like it the other way round, as in beauty blossoms. xx

Hey rachirv, how you getting on with a name? Have you chosen one yet? :)

Back