help with stubborn callus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
after having my creative pedicure done the other night my feet are looking quite good but i have one stubborn callus that i just cant get rid of.....its on the sole of my right foot under my little toe but not touching my toe if you know what i mean....its right at the edge of the sole of my foot.....have i confused you all now :eek:

anyway i have been using cream....scholl callus remover and my trusty foot file but its still there.....any suggestions of what i should do to get rid of the little blighter for good?

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
after having my creative pedicure done the other night my feet are looking quite good but i have one stubborn callus that i just cant get rid of.....its on the sole of my right foot under my little toe but not touching my toe if you know what i mean....its right at the edge of the sole of my foot.....have i confused you all now :eek:

anyway i have been using cream....scholl callus remover and my trusty foot file but its still there.....any suggestions of what i should do to get rid of the little blighter for good?

stanleyann
I think that if it hasnt at least gone down a bit by now with all you are doing I personally would go and see a chiropodist and see if she can help to get rid of it, then your pedicures can help to keep it away after that.

Try sea serum byt creative nail design works wonders on things like this or even cuticle remover by CND but make sure you remove with water or it eats your skin away

thanks scatty....i have some cuticle remover so i will give it a bash :)

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back