Help with Wella color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsparker78

Reaction score
So this is for me. Natural level 6 red gold with 30 % white. Some kp 7/43 faded on the ends.

I am wanting a nice reddish blonde level 8 color like this pic below.

I'm thinking maybe 1/2 kp.8.34 and 1/2 kp. 7.3.

1414618821727.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

What about sunlights /4

Or 7/43 in illumina

These should both me more natural rather than a bright copper x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for the input. I really appreciate it. Never used sunlights. Would that cover the white? I love the look of 8/04, but it isn't available in the us. I've used 7/43 illumina on a client. It is beautiful, but a little darker than I want to be. Maybe somewhere between 7/43 and 9/43?

Make an 8/43 with the illumina. Love it.

Make an 8/43 with the illumina. Love it.

This is the best option for a lighter colour with but if your lifting 2 levels and using 9% are you gonna get 100% coverage?

I would go with this anyway, because the colour will blend in rather than give flat coverage.

I don't think 100% coverage looks good on men anyway, it always looks fake, bit illumina gives a good blend because it has so much shine to it.

Sorry just thinking out loud!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha. Just saw this. So with the percentage of white I have my hair looks more like an 8 than a six. I'll use 6% because I do want complete coverge. The white will take the level 8 and the six will lift to a 7. I'm fine with that.

I think you are right though, most men shouldn't do complete gray coverage, but redheads do not look good with incomplete coverage. Plus I don't try to hide the fact that I color my hair.

What about illumina 8/05 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415487091.246080.jpg

That actually looks very nice! I already purchased the 7/43 and the 8/43, (use kp.and color touch most so I only stock a little illumina) but haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

I will post pics. If that's still too coppery I'm going to try 8/05 I don't know why I didn't think.of that!

Latest posts

Back