Help with Wella pink/raspberry colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
I've cut a lady's hair today who's has been at the box colours. She wants a pink/ raspberry colour.

I've not used wella magma before but am I right in thinking I could use colour touch 55.65 + .65 mix tone on roots then full head of slices in magma 65?

I've not used wella for years but they seem to be the only colour house with a pink colour

Ive only used magma in red, what base is she though? And yes the wella would work but how bright do you want it ?

She's a 5, in parts a 4 with a slight purple or red tone depending on where you look. She coloured it a few weeks ago so the hair that was regrowth then is a base 6 red,purple.

I find magma fades quick so if your going that route make sure you have ct relights in stock

I find magma fades quick so if your going that route make sure you have ct relights in stock

I don't normally use wella but the 56 seems the only pink tone in all the ranges.
What's relights? Is that a true semi or like colour touch? I was thinking of including a bottle or 2 of crazy col ( or similar) in with the price x

Has anybody else used magma .56?
Have you had good results from it?

I got a beautiful colour the other day it was
55/66
55-65
10/96
0/65 and its a lovely raspberry colour

I don't normally use wella but the 56 seems the only pink tone in all the ranges.
What's relights? Is that a true semi or like colour touch? I was thinking of including a bottle or 2 of crazy col ( or similar) in with the price x

Relights is a semi that is designed to refresh magma. It targets only the highlighted hair whilst giving the rest a lovely shine.
People used to use magma all the time in my salon an always had good results. I've only used /89 and always had good results.

I got a beautiful colour the other day it was
55/66
55-65
10/96
0/65 and its a lovely raspberry colour

Was that on pre lightened hair? Her natural base is 6, but I need to shift the box colour from the ends

No it was on my hair which was a base 6 and was red

If you gave it a gentle cleanse thn applied this is would be lovely! I've done that before to but as it comes out about a base 6ish you don't have too lift to light. The lighter you lift the brighter it will be tho x

Latest posts

Back