help with wii !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
have just got a new wii and cant even get it to select the language ? does anyone know how the heck you do it , coz its driving me nuts , i wanted it working for when james got home from school
cheers xxx

have just got a new wii and cant even get it to select the language ? does anyone know how the heck you do it , coz its driving me nuts , i wanted it working for when james got home from school
cheers xxx

it should have given you the option when you first turned on the machine. Is it in a foreign language?

have you got the sensor thing connected? lol dont stand too close!

hi it goes blue but when i try select it , it doesnt do anything , ggrrrrrr

im trying to think of how mine goes when I start it .... put a game in, it comes up to press A, then it tells you to wear the wrist strap, then now I think it comes up with the main page .... there should be a circle up the top or the bottom of the page in a corner with a spanner in it (it think) try going in there and see if you can select a language.

lol i have got it sorted , it was coz the telly was on the wrong widescreen setting , lol i couldnt see the confirm button at the bottom , pmsl
thanks for all the help guys

lol i have got it sorted , it was coz the telly was on the wrong widescreen setting , lol i couldnt see the confirm button at the bottom , pmsl
thanks for all the help guys

pmsl dee, thats something i would do :lol:

thats exatly why tom would have to do this and not me, bloomin widescreen, hd, cineam setting, surround sound, 5.1 etc etc arggghhhhhhhh steam comes out of my ears just thinking about it,

Dee you are one brave woman, for doing this yourself, id of made hyim wait til dad got it pmsl

theres not much i wont do myself, but sky tv, tv's and consoles i dont do :lol:

lol i had to do it hun , daves away on a course , lol
i did cheat , i got my mate round who has one , it did take us forever to figure out about the telly ,
olivia had changed the setting ages ago when she was messing with the remote , little monkey , :lol:

Latest posts

Back