Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknails1993

Reaction score
hi i am a student at eli whitney i have a problem with my acrylic nails they pop off after only 4 days ..i have asked my teacher why my nails keep falling off and she didnt help she said it was most likely the acrylic but i've used moe than one brand of acrylic can anyone give me the possible reasons why this is happening:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi there, poor you!

You don't state which brand you use - the 'lower' end brands tend to not be as long lasting as the 'top' end brands such as NSI or CND. Its worth getting some direct training with them and using their products. Are you prepping your nails correctly - 'etching' the natural nail surface lightly, applying a dehydrating product and primer correct for the system you use? If you are not doing this correctly it will lead to lifting.

Ensuring the product is correctly applied in zone 3 leaving a small gap between product and cuticle, if any product gets onto the surrounding skin it will cause problems immediately with lifting.

Give us a bit more info on which system you use plus a step by step example of your procedure and we can see if we can help
:hug:

ohh i use A.S.P or aspire {acrylic nail tech ) and i use the procedure tht most cosmetology books explain...

hi there, :green: just a thought but could you maybe working to wet with your application. So when the acrylic cures and shrinks .... it pops off :eek: ?????

Sorry I cant be of any more help x:hug: x

thanks ill make sure to try it:green:

Latest posts

Back