Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magenta90

Reaction score
Hello :D

I am new to doing acrylic nails and at first i was using acrylic UV gel and i found they take longer and are not as strong as liquid and powder!

The problem i have been having is i cant seem to get the powder and liquid formula to set properly :S it goes lumpy and sticky with little bubble.. Maybe i am not applying it quick enough?

Would be great if somone can help me out :D thanks in advance!

Hello :D

I am new to doing acrylic nails and at first i was using acrylic UV gel and i found they take longer and are not as strong as liquid and powder!

The problem i have been having is i cant seem to get the powder and liquid formula to set properly :S it goes lumpy and sticky with little bubble.. Maybe i am not applying it quick enough?

Would be great if somone can help me out :D thanks in advance!

What products are you using? Is it a full liquid and powder formula or is it an acrygel (acrylic uv gel) the reason why i am asking is that i've never experienced what you have described. I would advise that you go and see your tutor and tell them what is happening, they should sort out a date for you to go in and iron out the kinks, if not then there are some really good companies out there who would be happy to help you.
Why not give some of them a call and see what they can do for you?
:hug:

Latest posts

Back