Helpppp! :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Was in the middle of spraying a couple of clients when i was onto my 2nd client and the small air tube came OUT of my gun while in the middle of spraying my client . Have the hv5008 pro gun only got it couple months ago ( if that ) had to hold the tube while trying to finish off the lady's tan ! Really upset and frustrated as its a new gun ! ! !

any ideas how this has happend and what can I do ?

Thanks geeks:cry:

I'd contact your supplier hun, I've got the wee piggy and its happened to me twice in the past year but seems to go back in fine and stays put! lol hth xx

Sounds like you have twisted the cup too much as this can dislodge the tube.

Tried to push it back in but wasnt for happing so had to hold it, thanks contacted supplier today just left a msg so hopfully get it sorted - thanks :hug: xxx

got it sorted supplier was fantastic :green: should have a new gun by tomorow !x

. Have the hv5008 pro gun only got it couple months ago ( if that ) had to hold the tube while trying to finish off the lady's tan ! Really upset and frustrated as its a new gun ! ! !

any ideas how this has happend and what can I do ?

Thanks geeks:cry:[/QUOTE]
I have always thought the pro gun was a total waste of money and very much over engineered for working at 1.7 psi the standard 5008 gun is just as good and gives the same results, we got a few pro guns in early last year as they seemed popular from what we had read on here ect, but when we supplied them with a machine we also gave the customer the standard gun as back up ? i can honestly say i have never had a single one back or had to exchange the standard gun

Latest posts

Back