HEMA/HPMA free gel polish and Polygel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa82

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Has anyone tried the HEMA free products from Diamonds and Gloss from Australia? I seem to be having allergy issues with products that contain HEMA and HPMA. I've boiled my options down to using Ikon IQ and Light Elegance. I've heard of CJP and Luminous Colour Gel. I primarily wanted to focus on just doing natural nail manicures with Dazzle Dry but there is a pretty big market in town for enhancements. I don't think I want to use acrylic anymore so would like to try polygel. I've been out of the nail world for 4.5yr now or so and now I feel like I'm fresh out of nail school discovering everything. I'm located in the USA and looking for a cost efficient product. Of course, I won't sacrifice my health for price so I'm looking for the best researched products. I feel like these items are overseas and shipping will kill me. Thoughts? My voice inside is saying Light Elegance or Ikon IQ.

I have tried Diamonds and Gloss and also Luminous Colour Gel (when it was called KV Luminous).
I had MASSIVE allergic reactions to both, even though they are HEMA free, which I am allergic to.
I have recently started using Fuzion gel and I have ZERO allergy issues with all of their products. I have found it a great system for me and now I have converted all my acrylic clients to this product.

So Fuzion is in Canada and I'm in the US. I contacted them to find out how I can get it here but have yet to hear back.

Perhaps also email https://nailtechniques.com/
That is the supplier. I think its run by the owner of Fuzion and Clear Jelly Stamper. Not 100% sure.

Just read that the owner of Fuzion is on holiday. Back next week.

I just posted in a FB group asking. I'm also going to get some samples from Light Elegance. Thanks for your help, I just read your blog about how you got in to nails. Crazy world we live in!

I think I saw your post in the group. Does your surname start with G ?

Lol. Thought so x

And here I am about to spend $$$ on Young Nails Mani-Q because it's on sale.... NOOOO WHAT AM I DOING? :eek: Must stop now.

Latest posts

Back