Henna Body Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Where and what is the best henna to use as body art?

I am looking into doing a course, but just wanted to get some and have a play around just to make sure its something I want to add to my treatment list.

Thanks x

I think you can buy retail DIY packs from department stores, I am sure I have seen them somewhere

Google henna by afruza, im a henna artist and i buy mine from her. Colour comes out great. You can add me on facebook asha hussain (picture says keep calm and swing kettlebells) and see my henna pics if it helps you practice and stuff. You dont need a course its just practice practice practice

Google henna by afruza, im a henna artist and i buy mine from her. Colour comes out great. You can add me on facebook asha hussain (picture says keep calm and swing kettlebells) and see my henna pics if it helps you practice and stuff. You dont need a course its just practice practice practice

Thank you so much.
I dont need the course as such, but I need it to gain a cert to in turn to be insured.
x

Just realised it was this site i was looking at. What's the difference between the normal and mild mixes and then the paste?
x

Mild is for small kids and pregnant ladies i think and normal for anyone. Its because she puts oils in them xx

Am guessing you'll already know this, but I'd strongly avoid "black henna" like the plague, as it's likely not to be henna, but the synthetic dye paraphenylenediamine (PPD) which is a potent skin sensitizer and can cause nasty burns and scarring.

Ruth is right, you will know the difference. Black henna is black and has chemicals in it. Natural henna is brown and has a natural smell to it. The lady iv given you hers is natural henna.

Thats great thanks ladies.
I did know that black henna is to be avoided - i have ordered from the lady you advised so thank you for that.
Looking forward to having a play :)

Latest posts

Back