Heroin Addict

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops was wrong

Stumbled on here whilst looking for something else, thought I'd quickly add: This comment is spot on, if the client gave the information before the treatment and something went wrong, you wouldnt be covered, although, to be honest, it's unlikely that MDA would badly effect someone using heroin (and no other contraindications).

I would add that most heroin addicts do actually have good skin and for some reason, often look younger than their years.

People under the influence of heroin are generally very manageable and pleasant, I'd be more concerned about being alone with an alcoholic who was "out of it" and I had to explain that I wasnt going ahead with the treatment, not based on discriminating purely back covering.

You have to be joking or dillusional. A heroin addict with good skin looking younger than their years? Surely it is a scientific fact what heroin abuse does to the cells of the body...behave
As for treating anyone under the influence of any drug at all should not even be up for discussion, it certainly is not discrimination. Scary

Last edited:
Why has this been dragged up again. Am sure the OP has sorted it now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why has this been dragged up again. Am sure the OP has sorted it now

Indeed, someone either delete or block the thread please

Indeed, someone either delete or block the thread please

You are best messaging admin with yoir request. X

I agree that this has been discussed and debated enough and I don't think it serves any purpose remaining open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back