Hey iPhone lovers, have you got the Scratch Magazine App?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you advice to me yesterday I downloaded it and it's great geeg! So much info xxx

I've just downloaded too!:) thanks x

Oooo. I will be downloading on the iPhone now

:biggrin:

Have got it now, thanks x

Wow thanks geeg, downloading it now!

xxx

Have got it now :biggrin: Thank you Geeg.

Thanks geeg!! Downloading it now!! x

Just downloaded it to iPad!Thanks for telling us about it though Geeg x

I'm so pleased that I could alert so many who did not know about this new App to the fact that it is available!! Great isn't it?

Have it now, thanks geeg x

there is an android version I just typed scratch magazine in the search bar! It won't let me send a picture though as it wants to send via email or text and then asks for the address or phone number.

Any news for android phones?

Is it gonna be on Android?!? X

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

there is an android version I just typed scratch magazine in the search bar! It won't let me send a picture though as it wants to send via email or text and then asks for the address or phone number.
Yes as said above there is an android version too. It's free and it's brilliant.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.app_scratch.layout

I've got it too 😊

Thanks hun xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Thanks for the recommendation Geeg, I never knew this app existed.

Geeks - install this app, it's fab, informative and simple.

Kelly x

Thanks for the android link

Dear Gigi

thank you so much for posting this thread on the site

the App is a month old and i was so wrapped up in the Nailympics London competition that i've not had the chance to sing and dance loudly about it

so i'm delighted to see that you spread the word for me

thank you and thank you Geeks for the positive feedback too

love Alexxxxx

Latest posts

Back