Hey, need some mixes for apricot and peach toners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiguest

Reaction score
im currently using koleston perfect in my salon, and ive had quite a few people asking for apricot and peach tones, i mean ive been achieving similar tones but sometimes i wished it would have been abit more obvious. i was just wondering if someone knew some mixes(inc measurements) i could try on pre-lightened hair.

only problem is the colours that they say are either discontinued or not available in uk :/ and theres no measurements =/

only problem is the colours that they say are either discontinued or not available in uk :/ and theres no measurements =/

Wella haven't discontinued colours for years!! And you can still make them, all wella colours are available in uk and rest of world

Wella haven't discontinued colours for years!! And you can still make them, all wella colours are available in uk and rest of world

i am aware it is available in different countries, but can you remember when they had 9/5? and how would you recommend making 9/5? oh and 9/34 i dont remember that either. but ive had a look at the american wella shade chart and theres a fair few colours on there that we dont have in the uk or i havent seen anyway.

i have tested in my hair - the measurements for full head are colour touch on pre lightened hair 30g /00 12g /34 and 12g /18 looks perfect peach/apricot

ahh cool ill check it out on one of my colleagues thank you

How did it turn out I need some thing like the pic. Would that mix do the trick?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336603026.332472.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336603026.332472.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,228

Latest posts

Back