Hi Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyy123

Reaction score
Hi geeks sorry if this has already been asked (search on iphone isn't bringing up any hi brow topics) .. I've recently trained in brows inc blending (not Hd) and was wondering if it was essential to train in Hi Brows to use the blendin product? I saw it in Sallys and was tempted to purchase... What blending tools do you use as i havent seen that many brow kits around? X

Obviously I wouldnt be able to call it hi brows as i havent trained with them, just want to use their blend kit

Has anybody used this?

Hi geeks sorry if this has already been asked (search on iphone isn't bringing up any hi brow topics) .. I've recently trained in brows inc blending (not Hd) and was wondering if it was essential to train in Hi Brows to use the blendin product? I saw it in Sallys and was tempted to purchase... What blending tools do you use as i havent seen that many brow kits around? X

Hi You should try Christian eyebrow make up as it is a fantastic product. Long lasting, waterproof.

Gives a real wow factor!

You should try Wow Brows. I've taken it on about 8 moths ago and they fly off the shelves. They are small enough on the stand to be placed on the reception desk and catchy enough for people to ask about them. We use them after all our eye treaments as they're mineral based.

HTH

Anca x

where can you get a christian brows palette from?

Thanks a lot for your replies I will have a look :)

Latest posts

Back