hi every body

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
:lick::Love::Love:
im new on here. Not sure what to do. I did my training at amc city college manchester

:eek::eek::cry::cry:
i would like to enter hairdressing comps within the uk. How soon before the comp should i apply. im 39 though so not sure if il qualify :hug::eek:

:lick::Love::Love:
im new on here. Not sure what to do. I did my training at amc city college manchester

:eek::eek::cry::cry:
i would like to enter hairdressing comps within the uk. How soon before the comp should i apply. im 39 though so not sure if il qualify :hug::eek:

Hello deehair welcome to the site nice to have some more hairdressers on board :hug:

:eek: im not sure wot im doing yet just browesing around i love this site im never off it
wot about you im from manchester :eek: thank you for the welcome maybe you can help me with wot to do entering hairdressing comps :rolleyes: iv noticeed alot of nail enhancement comps but no hairdressing comps :rolleyes:

:eek: im not sure wot im doing yet just browesing around i love this site im never off it
wot about you im from manchester :eek: thank you for the welcome maybe you can help me with wot to do entering hairdressing comps :rolleyes: iv noticeed alot of nail enhancement comps but no hairdressing comps :rolleyes:
Welcome to Salon Geek. Glad to see you are enjoying it. xx

Welcome Dee, good to have you aboard. I can't help you with the hairdressing comps but I know a lady who might, won't see her till Tuesday but will ask then if you like. Another Mancunian - great!!

hi thanx for that great

Latest posts

Back