Hi everyone - gel polish & eBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie707

Reaction score
I'm new here and I'm really interested in starting to do gel or acrylic nail art I have been doing research online and I have seen coloured gel polish on eBay I just wanted other peoples opinions about buying these products

Your profile says that you are a nail professional. Professionals don't buy from ebay.

Eek! You won't get any positive replys about eBay products. I'm sure your clients would hate to know that you are buying low quality, cheap products which they can actually buy themselves :/ eBay products are a big no no for professionals :) but I must admit some nail art items have been purchased such as 3d bows etc but it's the only place I can seem to find them :) but I only use professional products Shellac & NSI. Xx

Please don't even go there. Ebay is not a place to be buying any sort of nail item from. Nail art bits are fine but not L&P, gel or any uv colour.

Do a search on here, many have asked the same question. You don't know what you will be putting on your nails.

Who did you train with? Stick with their products or do a conversion with a reputable company if you are not happy, that's if you have trained and not a diy'er.

If you are not trained, go find a course and get trained. It's so so important. Search on here, there are so many good nail companies CND being the main one everyone prefers on here, but you have nsi, young nails Etc depending on what nail services you offer.

I think the word ebay should be banned from this site!! Sick of seeing it :) x

Eek! You won't get any positive replys about eBay products. I'm sure your clients would hate to know that you are buying low quality, cheap products which they can actually buy themselves :/ eBay products are a big no no for professionals :) but I must admit some nail art items have been purchased such as 3d bows etc but it's the only place I can seem to find them :) but I only use professional products Shellac & NSI. Xx

It's fine to buy nail art bits from ebay, they are not chemicals being applied directly to your nails. I always buy nail art bits from there and most do on here. So your safe :D x x x

I have got the odd 3D nail art off ebay but i wouldnt recommend getting gel or acrylic from there. Im just starting out and got all my stock from salon direct and beauty express.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yeah, hard to explain but any product that has to have a chemical reaction to get the end result bought off eBay is just no! Also insurance wise - I don't think any insurers would be happy with these products. Xx

Latest posts

Back