Hi geeks. Just wondered what people's thoughts were on soak off/buff off gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie86

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm fairly new at this, but I do understand that a soak off gel isn't as tough and won't last as long as a buff off gel. When I use a buff off gel and a client wants them removed I find it's really hard to get off! Has anybody got any tips on which makes they prefer to use and what their process is for removal of buff off gels? Is it just a case of taking your time and filing it off carefully??

Hi,

I'm fairly new at this, but I do understand that a soak off gel isn't as tough and won't last as long as a buff off gel. When I use a buff off gel and a client wants them removed I find it's really hard to get off! Has anybody got any tips on which makes they prefer to use and what their process is for removal of buff off gels? Is it just a case of taking your time and filing it off carefully??

I also struggle with buff off gel as it takes me forever and I struggle to get off the very last bits of gel which if the client wants to leave with a natural manicure I need to do. Any tips from the more experienced would be lovely. x

Latest posts

Back