Hi Guys, Looking for help with my level 3 diploma assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist.

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post, I am a spa therapist with my full level 2 and working towards my level 3, I am normally good with assignments and things but I am really stuck on this one, i just dont think I get the question... Im not looking for the answer just what exactly the question means... I know it seems silly but Ive been at the whole assignment for hours and I think I am just tierd now as this is the last section.
Any help would be much apprieciated :)

The questions are;
How can you support others to ensure compliance of Health and Safety, ensure you make reference to your supervisor, salon manager and external statutory authorities?
( I dont get it :cry: )

Outline the Health and Safety support that should be provided to all staff.

Outline procedures for dealing with different types of security breaches include stock, equipment, money, personal belonings, and records.

Explain the need for insurance- ensure you make reference to employers, public and proffesional indemnity insurance.

The questions are;
1. How can you support others to ensure compliance of Health and Safety, ensure you make reference to your supervisor, salon manager and external statutory authorities?
( I dont get it :cry: )

2. Outline the Health and Safety support that should be provided to all staff.

3. Outline procedures for dealing with different types of security breaches include stock, equipment, money, personal belonings, and records.

4. Explain the need for insurance- ensure you make reference to employers, public and proffesional indemnity insurance.

Ok, well I'm not going to give you the answers as I believe this won't help you in the long run but can point you towards areas where you should find some help.

1. How do you enforce health and safey policies? If you spot something hazardous what would you do, would you have to take things further if this hazard was not dealth with?

2. If I give you a hint to this it will give you the answer. But in answering the above you should find this one easy now.

3. What security breaches do you envisage occuring? Out of this list then think of ways you can combat this, think primary, secondary and tertiary prevention.

4. Look at what these things cover then explain why you need them.

I hope no-one else gives you the answers as you need to start looking at ways to start answering questions, knowing how to effectively research and critique as and when necessary. When you answer these you will be able to look at an answer, decide how and where to find the information and use it effectively. One piece of research inevitably leads you to another but always think "is this relevant to the question?"

Hope this helps?

its best to do your homework yourself as smooth pointed out.

Thanks smooth, i wasnt hoping for the answers just a nudge in the right direction, think i have been studying too hard then got to the last section and had a bit of a brain fart......it helped alot.

many thanks again xx

You're welcome

hiya my questions are the same as these, im so confused on the security breaches one, i dont even know what it is? :/ any help??!! :D

have a look here, this describes what berach means....Breach | Define Breach at Dictionary.com

So, if you were to apply that to the situaltions outlined above, for example personal records, and the information that may be in there, think about how this could be protected etc xx hth xx

Latest posts

Back