Hi, I'm back in business!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well I'm sure you will not remember me (didn't post much), but after over a year off after I have my baby, I'm back into my nails.

I had not qualified long before I had the baby, so hadn't had a lot of clients, I was mobile too. This time though I am currently turning my extension into my little home salon! I have been reading up on the posts the last few weeks, and were very impressed with your salons. When mine is finished I will also try to post some pictures, and some of you may see a few ideas of yours! :wink2: Hope you don't mind, but you had some fantastic things. I was almost going to spend hundreds 'til I saw some ideas. How fab is IKEA!

Next week I am also doing the SPA Tacular course, can't wait! So I can offer some more treatments, including Shellac. Going to order that soon, can't wait to get practising on it. I have watched sooo many tutorials.

Quick question about advertising. I will hopefully be getting some leaflets soon. What do other people put on theirs? I was thinking of putting something about shellac, and using the CND picture of the two nails, one is with normal polish and the other shellac, and it shows the smudge on the normal polish one. Do I have to get permission to use that?

Really looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Just wanted to say good luck with starting up your business again. I'm in a similar position but a bit further behind as the extension isn't built yet (!) so in the meantime have a small number of friends who have their nails done so that I keep practising. Look forward to seeing your pics.

Good luck!! I'm trying to start mobile at the moment. Had 2 responses from an advert, not much but it's a start! :hug:

If you contact sweet sq they will send you a cd of the correct images x

Latest posts

Back