Hi I'm new

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v-flair

Reaction score
Hi would just like to say hi - i am new here - just joined

hope i have done everything right - please let me know anything you think i will need.

Nice to meet you all (sound like a real geek now)

xxx:hug:

v-flair said:
Hi would just like to say hi - i am new here - just joined

hope i have done everything right - please let me know anything you think i will need.

Nice to meet you all (sound like a real geek now)

xxx:hug:
hi welcome, nice to meet you and nice to see you have filled in your profile, which will help us to help you, have you had a look at geeg's newbie thread:)

Hi and welcome to the site, prepare to have no social life! lol. Youll soon get the hang of the site and all the lovely geeks on here will be more than happy to help you with anything. There is a search button at the top of the page that you can basically search for anything you want to find out. Happy geeking!!x

welcome paula!

Hi Paula and welcome to the wonderful world of geeks :hug: You better be prepared for loads of time on the computer hope there isn't anyone who uses it as they have no chance now:lol:
I even had to buy a lap top as my daughters were moaning they couldn't do their homework:lol:

Hiya hun, welcome to the site xxxx

Welcome sweetie x

Hi & Welcome to the site

Welcome on board, youll gain loads of friends on here and gain useful info at the same time.

Hi Paula,,
A big, big welcome to the site, you will get hooked i came on a couple of hours ago just to check any messages and here i still am!!! :lol: :lol:

remember todays date, it will probably become an anniversary! This site will change your life lol!!

hi and welcome to the site flower

:hug: Welcome to the site, look forward to reading your posts.
xxx

Hey babe im a newbie geek too isnt it great :lol: I joined about a week ago and i cant get myself off the computer you learn such great tips on here! Everyone is so friendly and willing to help :) Have fun!

Hi I´m new here too, this is a really great site!! Already hooked on it :lol:

hi and welcome to the site all you newbie geeks:hug:

hi there :) Welcome to the site even though I'm :green: as new as you are

Hi guys - kinda overwhelmed you seem like a really nice bunch of geeks!
well i am already addicted to the site! learnt loads already too - i am always on the computer as i am trying to launch a w/s ! still trying to find my way around and i apologise in advance if i make a few boobs along the way
Cheers Guys

When all else fails.........................do your nails!

Latest posts

Back