Hi, insurance advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellezza.

Reaction score
Hey hope everyone had a good new year?.
I was wondering if anyone could help me plzzz?
I am currently studying beauty therapy level 2, and have my own salon room in my house. I have been looking at insurance! But my head is now fried! All I can find is, you must have completed your level 2 before anyone will insure you Plzzzz help x x

Have you tried BABTAC? I'm sure they offer student insurance.

It depends what qualifications you already hold. If you have private qualifications you can get cover through companies such as the Guild. If you are still working your way through your NVQ you will need student cover.

Feel free to call us for a quote on 0845 2177 383 and if you quote Geek as a referral code you will get £10 off the joining fee!

It depends what qualifications you already hold. If you have private qualifications you can get cover through companies such as the Guild. If you are still working your way through your NVQ you will need student cover.

Feel free to call us for a quote on 0845 2177 383 and if you quote Geek as a referral code you will get £10 off the joining fee!

Hi there-I am already insured with you for manicures and pedicures. I am soon to be taking a VCTC Beauty Therapy Diploma with a private training agency. How will I go about insuring myself to carry out treatments on clients as case studies/practise?

Latest posts

Back