Hi Lift Grey Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can do that all over what will th at turn out like an ashy blond right it will cover the. Greys
Ok I'm so confused I'm so sorry the 7VA is a toner I just apply that like color nothing else just that toner and it will cover the greys so I will get the 7VA

Ok I'm so confused I'm so sorry the 7VA is a toner I just apply that like color nothing else just that toner and it will cover the greys so I will get the 7VA

So on the level 7 after I put it in can I put the toner on the 7VA toner on it will that turn it ash

Attachments

• IMG_4539.jpeg
    IMG_4539.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 0
That my color now I want more of a ash blond not a red what else can I do I am usring a 7NG and it's red now I hate it so much

What you put on it now would be different to what you'd use to do your roots next time. Because your starting point isn't the same. What brand are you using?

Last edited:
What you put on it now would be different to what you'd use to do your roots next time. Because your starting point is the same. What brand are you using?
I'm
Putting that all over the 8/01 all over

Latest posts

Back