High resolution nail images

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma lambert

Reaction score
hi there everyone alex fox needs some photos off me but high resolution ones anyone know how to do that????
gemma xx

Hi there

If you havn't taken the images already make sure that the camera settings are set at the highest possible resolution. If you want to edit the images in a image software package such as Adobe Photoshop make sure that the image resolution of the new document (before importing your image) is set at 350 dpi (dots per inch). 350 dpi is the universal settings for images ready for printing purposes. Doing this ensures that the image is of the highest quality and resolution, the staff at Scratch can then adjust the image to their own requirements. If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me.

anne xx

I always have this problem when emailing over pics to scratch,
it is because the email automatically alters the sizes of pics (compresses them) so they can be sent,
i got around it by putting the image to a disc and posting it to her, this way they get it in its original format,
hth gemma :hug:

I always have this problem when emailing over pics to scratch,
it is because the email automatically alters the sizes of pics (compresses them) so they can be sent,
i got around it by putting the image to a disc and posting it to her, this way they get it in its original format,
hth gemma :hug:

Wow, what email package do you use that does that, then? I've never had that problem myself; if I send big images in an email, then it just sends an email with a huge attachment (but that can cause problems if sending to Hotmail or other places where the mail server will reject messages over a certain size)...

I use hotmail Ruth,
i have no idea if it is supposed to do that to them but it always does :irked:,
im close to needing a website soon too hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back