Highlight of your week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 22 year old son still lives at home and while I love him being here his room is a mess! There are times when I am in denial and then reality kicks in and I become who I don't want to be (nasty). He recently got a job leaving the house at 07.00 and not returning til 7pm exhausted! Today I spent over 3 hrs cleaning his room. To be honest I was initially doing it for me because I couldn't stand the mess but ended up going that extra mile to make my son happy and happy he was! It really was the highlight of my day. Seeing his face was priceless and made me love being a mummy xx

It's very kind of you!

Sometimes things can grow too big for us and we need a help to get them straight x

I have no highlights in a while.

My highlight will be when my Grandad gets out of hospital and manages to stay out and when my Mum and Dad get back from holiday at the weekend. Can't wait xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My highlight will be Wednesday when my boyfriends tools get delivered.

All his tools/drills and electricals got ruined in the bad rain a few weeks back and his employer wouldn't help replace any. He spent so much money on them and they were his pride and joy.

I found a list that he wrote out and ordered them last night so will be looking forward to seeing his face light up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My highlight would have to be calling my MIL out of bed this morning at 8:30 with an emergency. 6 yr old daughter sick 3 times and has to be kept off school. PLEASE HELP!!! Ive got a full book today!!

MIL said she can't help as she's out to lunch today. Loving the family support. :irked:

So all clients cancelled and have been cleaning the fridge. Fantastic.

Highlight: clean and shiny fridge.

Had a good week so quite a few highlights
Walking into my,soon to open salon on Sunday and seeing it all coming together
My kids all diving on me last night to see who can give me the most kisses and cuddles (definitely by miles the best)
My sister got engaged on Sunday and seeing how happy she is after years of a crappy abusive relationship which ended up with her in hospital she's found the one :)
Hope the next few weeks are as good :) xx

Another highlight! Paid for my mum to have a shellac pedicure as one of her birthday pressies, and she's so over the moon! She hasn't stopped smiling over how great her toenails look! :D great to see her so happy :) xxx

My highlight so far was picking my daughter up from her first full day at school. I felt so proud to be walking out of school with 3 wonderful children who love school and are growing in confidence every day.

Ps all 3 children belong to me, I didn't just pick the best ones.

Jemima :)

My sister came back today from being in Ghana the last 3 weeks! And then Spain Saturday woohoo! X

I've had a bitter sweet week... My grandfather passed away... 😔😢. And then found out yesterday I've finally got a job... After weeks of interviews at various places...!

Ah life!

My highlight was last night - learning how to tint eyebrows and eyelashes in my 2nd beauty lesson! :biggrin:

The girl is NOT blind - great success!

Latest posts

Back