Hive Inner Wax Container

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautify2

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for an Inner Wax container for my Dome Wax Heater 0.5 Litre/500cc. Does anyone know if it has to be the Hive inner container, do any others fit in? Reason I ask is that the carriage is going to be the same price as the item as I only need the inner container. My local wholesaler stock the Satin Smooth inner containers, therefore if that fits it would save me the carriage charge...!

Hi,

I am looking for an Inner Wax container for my Dome Wax Heater 0.5 Litre/500cc. Does anyone know if it has to be the Hive inner container, do any others fit in? Reason I ask is that the carriage is going to be the same price as the item as I only need the inner container. My local wholesaler stock the Satin Smooth inner containers, therefore if that fits it would save me the carriage charge...!

I might be able to help, I will have a look. Can you email me pls in case I don't get back on here for a few days x

Latest posts

Back